Please visit our COVID-19 policy page so that you know what to expect this winter when you come out to ski or ride. This info will change when our local, state & regional laws change, so please continue to check back.
Our resort will look a bit different this ski & snowboard season due to COVID-19. Below is what you can expect when you come out to ski or snowboard this winter. Help us keep everyone healthy so that we can keep the lifts turning all winter long.
Updated 10/30/20 – COVID-19 policies are subject to change at any time as local, regional & state laws or resort policies change. The MDHHS issued a health order effective 10/29/20, which moves Region 6 back to Phase 4 of the MI Safe Start Plan and has additional restrictions on indoor gatherings. Our COVID Policies detailed below have been updated to reflect this new Health Order.
FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED INDOORS AND THROUGHOUT THE BASE AREA
ON MOUNTAIN – LIFTS & LIFT LINES
- Face coverings will be required to load the lifts and in all lift queues
- Guests will be asked to self-group and load the chair with their traveling party
- Lift attendants will not require guests to ride the chair with people they do not know
- We recommend purchasing tickets, rentals & lessons in advance to guarantee availability
- Ski area volume may be limited on certain days
- Season Pass tickets will not require reservations & volume will not be limited for pass holders
- Daily tickets purchased in advance will be refunded in the event of a government mandated shut down
- For the health & safety of our guests, picnic lunches will not be allowed in the Blackmer Lodge during the 2020/2021 season due to COVID-19
- We will have outdoor picnic tables throughout the resort for those packing picnic lunches or tailgating
- The cafeteria will be operating at 50% capacity with fixed seating and offering reduced & simplified food options
- Tables will be no larger than a 6 top
- Lunches may be purchased online in advance for express service
- Open 7 days a week to accommodate additional indoor spacing
- Operating at 50% capacity with fixed seating
- Picnic lunches will be allowed
- Crock pots or buffet style meals will not be allowed
- Cubbies will be installed for storage of picnic lunches, bags & gear
- No saving or reserving tables & No alcohol may be brought in
- Skis, boards & ski poles will not be allowed inside the Skyview Lodge
R DUB’S PUB & BEATIE’S BAR & GRILL
- An outdoor deck has been added to R Dub’s Pub for open air seating and service
- Both R Dub’s & Beatie’s will be operating at 50% capacity with fixed seating
- There will be no tables larger than a 6 top
SNOWMAKING & GROOMING
- Our commitment to snowmaking, grooming & delivering the best possible snow conditions on some of the best terrain in the state will continue throughout the season.
Also, visit our COVID-19 policy page so that you know what to expect this winter when you come out to ski or ride.
We have the snowmaking system all ready to go, and we are just waiting on the cold weather. Stay tuned to this page as we will keep you updated once we fire the guns up.
More News From Caberfae Peaks Resort