Season passes are now on sale for the upcoming ski & snowboard season!
Caberfae Peaks, voted Michigan’s #1 Ski Value by Ski Magazine,Â hasÂ made skiing & riding even more affordable! For the 2007/2008 season,Â we haveÂ doneÂ away with the Buddy Pass,Â soÂ you no longer have to purchase passes in quantities of four to receive the big early season discounts!
We are introducing two new passes this season: the $99 “Weekend Pass” & the $99 “Midweek Pass”, while keeping the popular $198 “Peak Pass”. The choice is yours, but you can’t go wrong:
$99 Weekend Pass – valid all Saturdays & Sunday, with no date restrictions
$99 Midweek Pass – valid every Monday thru Friday, with no date restrictions
$198 Peak Pass – valid any day, any time
FREE Children’s Pass – with the purchase of a pass, children 8 and under receive a complimentary equivalent pass
Visit Caberfae Peaks Website
At Caberfae Peaks the 2006/2007 season has officially come to a close — The last three years, we have been able to ski thru the last full weekend in March. Unfortunately, it is not in the cards this year. Thank you to everybody for helping make this season what it was. We really bounced back after the slow start in December and the first half of January. We had some great weather starting in mid-January, with over 20 powder days and good crowds. We’ll see you next season.
Click Here For Caberfae Peaks Website
- 17 new low energy air/water snowmakers that can make snow in temps that are 5 to 6 degrees warmer and require 63% less energy than the snowmakers they are replacing
- 4 new portable snowmaking fan guns
- 12 new fan gun snowmaking towers on Charlie, Liberty, Canyon & Easy Street
- Several snowmaking pipe installations and various electrical upgrade
- Completed the widening of Smiling Irishmen. The ¾ mile long, green ski trail is now triple it’s original width from top to bottom
Beatie’s Bar & Grill
- Can’t find a seat in R Dub’s Pub? Check out the new Beatie’s Bar & Grill, located inside the MacKenzie Lodge. Pictures coming in October!!!
Additional Rental Equipment
- 1000 pairs of skis, 50 snowboards, 20 snowblades
Backcountry Dogsled Rides
- Wiggi Mountain-side Huskies will be offering scenic dogsled tours through the historic ski trails of Caberfae Peaks
New Steals & Deals
- Facebook Fridays
- “LIKE US” on Facebook, and receive a weekly deal to our resort every Friday
- January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month
- FAMILY FUN-DAY SUNDAY is now every Sunday in January! Bring a family of 3 to the slopes from 4 pm to close for only $49! Includes lift tickets, rental equipment & lessons. Additional family members are only $15 each.
Visit Caberfae Peaks Website >>>>