Boyne Highlands - Boarding 4 Breast Cancer Rail Jam - February 28, 2015
Have a great time in a relaxed, competitive atmosphere while helping to raise money for a great cause. The Boarding 4 Breast Cancer Rail Jam is open to all skiers and snowboarders who want to "lay it on the line" and show us what you've got. This is a judged event and top finishers will walk away with some great prizes like items from The North Face and Boyne gift cards. The rail jam will be a fast moving competition with music, announcer and various divisions based on the number of entrants. Spectators are welcome so come on out and get ready for a great show.
100% of the $10 entry fee will be donated to the Boarding 4 Breast Cancer fundraising effort!
Stuff you need to know
- Registration noon - 1:30pm outside the entrance to the Zoo Bar at Boyne Highlands
- Entry Fee is $10.00
- Rail Jam will begin at 2pm somewhere near the base of the Heather Express Lift
- Divisions are dependent upon who signs up, but rest assured there will be divisions for boys, girls, skiers and snowboarders
- Top finishers will receive BOYNE Gift Cards Swag give away All competitors must wear a helmet
- Swag give away
- All competitors must wear a helmet
Must be 18 years or older to sign the event waiver or have a parent or guardian present at registration to sign the waiver.
Visit Boyne Highlands Website >>>>
More News From Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands