At Boyne Highlands we believe that time on the slopes is best spent with friends and family. Last year we decided that a little friendly competition adds another dimension to the fun and created the Family & Friends Race. After seeing incredible participation we’ve made this an annual event and invite you to join us for the 2nd Annual Family & Friends Race on Saturday, March 28, 2015. This race is open to ski racers of all ages, so get your team together and enjoy a great day of racing at Boyne Highlands.
Similar to last year, there will be a “Friends” division and a “Family” division with teams comprised of up to four ski racers. New for this year, there will be more prizes in each division as well as a “non-NASTAR handicapped” winner in each division.
- The Boyne Highlands Friends and Family Race is a team race comprised of teams made up of a maximum of 4 ski racers per team.
- This team race is open to ski racers of all ages.
- There will be 2 divisions, “Friends” and “Families”
- Family Division: at least 3 of the racers must be from the same family (cousins do not count as same family)
- Friends Division: no requirements
- Entry Fee: $60 per team
- On Site Registration: All on site registration to take place in the Slopeside Lounge at Boyne Highlands Resort
Friday, March 27: 5:30-11pm
Saturday, March 28: 8-9:30am
- You may hold your spot in the field by sending your entry via e-mail to Joe Breighner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Inspection: 9:30-10:15am, North Challenger
- Race Start Time: 10:30am, North Challenger
- Awards & Prize Drawings: 4pm, Camelot Room/Zoo Bar
NOTE: When preregistering a team for the Friends & Family Race, only the team captain’s information will be requested at time of preregistration. Information for the remaining team members will be collected at on site registration.
More News From Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands