Every year at Boyne Highlands, we celebrate spring with our something-for-everyone weekend of no-holds-barred festivities – Krazy Daze! Join us for live music, lighthearted activities, and upbeat events tailored to every member of the family. Whether you’re a face-painted kid taking a pass at the Silly Slalom, or a kid at heart warming up for the Ski Over the Pond competition at a tailgate party, you’ll find enough fun and laughter to keep you smiling all weekend long.
- 8 – 10:30am: Registration for kids events, Cafeteria
- 8:30am – 1:30pm: Registration for Ski Over the Pond, Cafeteria – Every participant must have a valid lift ticket or season pass to enter the contests.
- 8:30am – 4pm: Face painting, Cafeteria
- 10am – 4pm: Inflatables, near bottom of Camelot
- 11am: Jump Competition, Camelot Slope
- 11:30am – 1pm: Nastar Racing, Leprechaun Run
- 1:45pm: Silly Slalom, Camelot Run
- 3pm: Ski Over the Pond, North Side of Wonder Carpet
- 4 – 8pm: Get Krazy Party, Zoo Bar – Dance to live entertainment by Metro Rockway. Admission free for all 21 and over with valid lift ticket, season pass, Country Club of Boyne members, Boyne Golf Club members, or lodging guests, otherwise $5 cover charge.
- 4:30pm: Awards Presentation, Cafeteria
Other Important Information:
- All winners must have their correct Bib Number to collect prizes. All winners must be present to accept prizes.
- Participants must be 20 years of age or younger to register.
- All participants must participate in all events to be eligible for drawings and prizes.
- All participants must wear their Ski Bib for all contests.
- All participants must have a valid lift ticket.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, but they are transferable.
- Kids costume contest– Children will receive 1 point per event for participating in the event with their costume.
*Event times and details are subject to change.
Krazy Days Photo Gallery – via Boyne Highlands Page on Facebook (Click on photos for captions & slideshow view)
A day of family fun at its finest on the slopes!
More News From Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands