Boyne Mountain Resort will host a stop on the Monster Energy Cup Series with a Slopestyle event open to skiers and snowboarders. The Monster Energy Cup Series is in its second year with stops at multiple resorts around Michigan. Each event will have its own prizes and competitors who compile the most points throughout the series will take home the sweeeeeet Monster Claw trophy.
There will be an open division (no age divisions) for male skiers, male snowboarders, female skiers and female snowboarders.
After the competition join the Monster crew for a after party and awards in the Snowflake Lounge with a special appearance by The Monster Girls!
- On Site Event Registration: 1 – 3pm, West Lobby of the Civic Center
- Entry Fee: FREE
- Event Location: Ramshead Terrain Park
- Practice, Rider’s Meeting and Competition: Ramshead Terrain Park - Open practice will start at 3pm, followed by a Mandatory Rider’s Meeting and the start of the competition. Listen to onsite announcements for specific times for the Rider’s Meeting and event start time.
- Awards: 8pm in the Snowflake Lounge (guests under 21 years of age to be allowed until 9pm)
- Monster After Party: 9pm in the Snowflake Lounge (21 and older)
- Pre-Registration: Visit www.aganation.com for pre-registration
Drink more Monster and check out their website at www.MonsterEnergy.com .<>
More News From Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands