Planning your winter ski vacation NOW will get you the best rates! Plus, everything else you need, like a great night of sleep, an Open-to-Close lift ticket to your favorite resort, and more activities and dining options than any other resort in the Midwest! Don’t worry, we’ll make sure there is plenty of snow.
So…go ahead and make plans to spend time at Boyne Mountain Resort this winter!
- Lodging at Boyne Mountain Resort
- Open-to-Close Lift Ticket
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet included for guests in the Boynehof, Clock Tower, or Edelweiss Lodges, and the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa
- Juniors ages 6-15 receive reduced rates on lodging and lift tickets.
- Kids ages 5 and under sleep and ski/ride for free!
Starting at rates are per person per night based on double occupancy, plus taxes and resort fees. Rates are subject to change based on availability. Please note tubing schedule varies throughout the season and are available for ages 5 and up; please call ahead for schedule. Night skiing starts December 23 through the holiday, as well as Wednesday-Saturday nights through March 17.