Join us in celebrating our favorite sticky, sweet delicacy... maple syrup! There will be music, food and fun for all to enjoy.
We're also excited to celebrate the 45th year of the Buck Chairlift. For the 2013-2014 ski season, a new Buck Quad Chairlift will be installed, opening more terrain for skiers and boarders to enjoy! Come enjoy one of the last rides on the Buck Chairlift from 1-3pm.
• 8 am - Noon: All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast in the Wild Tomato, featuring Michigan Maple Syrup
• 11am: Combi Race - 1/2 giant slalom, 1/2 regular slalom to challenge your short and long turns! Held on Cheers. Registration at the Snowsports Desk.
• 11am - 3pm: Live DJ music
• 11am - 3pm: Sugar Shack - Slopeside Maple Syrup Sampling, Sales and more!
• 11am - 3pm: Buck BBQ– Lots of specials for only a buck!
• 11:30 am & 3pm: Tree Tapping Presentation
• 12 - 3pm: Face Painting and Kid’s Crafts
• 1pm: Cooking with Maple Syrup Demo
• 6:30pm: NEW! Twilight Maple Syrup Slalom ; Registration at 5:30pm.
Register for the Twilight Maple Syrup Slalom
• 6pm - 9pm: Surrey Rides (reservations required)
• 8pm: Midnight: DJ Shawny D rock show in the Vista and drink specials
More News From Crystal Mountain Resort