Celebrate spring the "up-north" way, with all kinds of snow-filled fun! Fun-in-the-sun costumes are highly encouraged. Get ready for events and activities for the whole family can enjoy during Spring Carnival.
Please Note: All activities are weather permitting and subject to cancellation.
9:30 - 10:30AM: Cardboard Classic Registration
Please review the rules prior to creating your sled. Held slopeside on the Lodge Deck. Only two racers are allowed per sled. Helmets are required. Day-of-registration required 30-minutes before event start time (10:30am). All participants must be present at registration for a wristband.
10:30AM: Creative Sled Contest
Build a sled using only cardboard and duct tape. Sleds must be pre-registered to participate in the Cardboard Classic
11AM: Cardboard Classic Race
Held on the Cheers to Lou slope! View the rules prior to building your sled.
11AM - 1:30PM: Slush Cup Registration
Held on the Lodge Slopeside deck. Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Helmets are required. Rental gear is prohibited.
11am - 2pm
- Local Michigan Grilled Burger Plate - $12. Comes with homemade chips and baked beans!
- Ebel's Jalapeno Cheddar Brat Plate - $9. Comes with homemade chips and baked beans!
A la Carte items are also available!
Noon - 4pm
- Slopeside DJ playing your favorite tunes at the Crystal Center patio!
- On-Slope Scavenger Hunt - Find the surfboards scattered around the mountain and bring one back to the Park at Water's Edge for a prize!
- Candy Jar Challenge - Guess the amount of goodies in the jar at the DJ booth to win a prize! Winner will be announced at 3:45pm.
2PM: Slush Cup
Ski or ride through a giant pit of icy slush! Day of registration required at the Lodge Slopeside Tent at least 30-minutes prior to the start time. Helmets are required. Rental gear is prohibited. Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Held at the base of Thor.
2 - 5PM: Live Music in the Vista Lounge
3 - 5PM: Live Music in the Slopeside Tent
8 - 11PM: Live Music in the Vista Lounge
More News From Crystal Mountain
Crystal Mountain On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Crystal Mountain Page On Facebook.